Postpartum Care Kit
Welcome to the Wisdom of Warm
The First Three Months of Support, Nourishment, and Rejuvenation
Brought to you by
Karen Taylor, Licensed Acupuncturist, Chinese Herbalist, and Founder of Breakfast Cure
Our Wisdom of Warm Postpartum Care Kit works with Breakfast Cure congee to rebuild and restore your body, mind, and spirit during the first three months after giving birth.
Karen carefully designed this three-month program to support and guide moms through the joys and challenges of the first months after giving birth. Each kit delivers exactly what you need to not only glory in those first moments with your newborn, but also how to care deeply for yourself.
Practice listening to and trusting the unique wisdom of your own body. We invite you to watch our invitation.
Traditions of Rest
with Karen Taylor, L.Ac.
Through a variety of activities including journaling, breathing techniques, relaxation practices, movement, food medicine, acupressure points, and mindfulness, you will gain the ability to identify what you need to restore balance and use powerful, personalized tools, taught throughout our three months together.
Each month, for three months you will receive:
- A comprehensive guide based on the Three Treasure of Chinese medicine:
- 1. Jing – Essence/Vitality
- 2. Qi – Energy
- 3. Shen – Heart/Mind.
- Printed worksheets and activities designed to be easy and support you during these precious moments.
- New Instructional videos each month including yoga, acupressure, breathing, mindfulness, and more.
- Guided audio and video learning from experts in the field of Birth, Lactation, Acupressure, Chinese Medicine, Nutrition, and more.
- 7 packets (21 servings) of delicious congee that take cooking off your plate. Every meal restores the body, soothes the mind, and invigorates the spirit.
- We have carefully curated the most beneficial Breakfast Cure congee flavors to accompany your monthly Care Kits including special toppings, herbal enhancements, and more.
Find out more about our Postpartum Care Kit. Get started now with preparation advice and tips including your daily postpartum self-care checklist and other awesome free resources. Sign up now and let the care and support begin.
“Not only is the congee super yummy, but the self care tips and info they give you is super helpful. It was so nice to have a warm meal ready to go in the morning and the remainder to take care of myself after giving birth.
It’s so easy to forget to do the little things like take deep breaths, drink water and EAT a good meal! All sweet reminders from the Breakfast Cure team in the form of emails and a nice booklet you receive in your kit!
Also one of my favorite sections of the booklet is making a home nest for after birth! 🙂 suuuuch a great idea I had never thought of!
– Ali O’Conner